��������
Contact Us Home

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player


   
Latest Projects
2010/05/27 07:32:28 PM 2010/05/26 08:06:33 PM 2010/05/29 07:26:16 PM 2010/05/26 07:44:43 PM
 
Our Clients
Sabic
nasma
Technal
GCS
Royal Saudi Naval Forces
RCJY
Saudi Aircon
JGC
Aramco Saudi Arabia
Saudi Electric Company


 
Sabic
Sabic
Sabic

Sabic is the largest non-oil industrial company in the Middle East and one of the top ten global companies for petrochemical industry. It is a public shareholding with its headquarter in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

 

70% of Sabic shares is owned by the Saudi government while the remaining 30% is owned by Saudis and citizens of the GCC.

 

 
    Copyright AlphaTech 2009 All rights reserved. | Home | Privacy Policy | E-mail